Thursday, March 1, 2012

Daily Skies

Because the world is round, it turns me on
Because the world is round...
Because the wind is high it blows my mind
Because the wind is high...
Love is old, love is new
Love is all, love is you
Because the sky is blue, it makes me cry

Because the sky is blue
(The Beatles, "Because")
While I will not be posting daily, I do take reference photos of the sky every day. And so I thought it would be neat to show a handful of them every week. There are primarily taken from my phone camera, as that is the most convenient to have with me at all times. Consequently, the photos don't really capture the sky as I see it; my phone camera is too weak to see all the colors like my eyes do. But it's what I have at my disposal, and I still have my memory.





No comments:

Post a Comment